GoodSeed is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing tools and training, equipping believers to share the good news clearly, simply and objectively.
Our monthly eNewsletter will provide:
- articles on evangelism and discipleship
- stories and testimonies on sharing the good news
- sneak peeks on resources in development
- upcoming training seminars
To thank you for partnering with us through the eNewsletter, you'll receive three PDF resources:
Your email is safe with us. We will not share it with anyone.
- In-ká-hai: How Sweet it Is! It's the true-life account of missionaries in Paraguay taking the gospel to the Manjúi tribe. The book includes a study guide on evangelism.
- Fieldnotes: stories of the gospel transforming lives. This anthology of testimonies is about people coming to faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Hebrew Tabernacle: A Model of Messiah. 11 lessons on the purpose and significance of the Tabernacle.
* indicates required